So I have a request for all of you: before you make your final decision about buying your brakes, please take a look at TopBrakes.com. Here's why:
1. We worked very hard to get a great deal from them. Specifically:
3. These guys have 23,000 items from 20 manufacturers in stock. I've seen their warehouse firsthand and it's very impressive! They have exactly what you need in stock ready to ship right away. (OK, to be fair, if you have a very rare 1965 Opel GT, it may take a few days.)
4. This deal is in place year-round and it applies to the entire store. It's not some made up sale with pages of fine print. What you see is what you get.
5. Guaranteed fitment or free return! Simple as that.
6. If you need help of any sort, have brakes questions, or just need help getting this done online, please send us an email and we'd be glad to do whatever it takes to help.
So many of you who buy brakes every year end up pay retail prices. One of my goals when I started OneHotLap in 2011 was for car enthusiasts to have a platform that allows us to speak with a single voice and helps us negotiate a much better deal for all of us. This is it. By trying TopBrakes.com, you will be helping yourself, your friends, and all OneHotLap fans.
Thank you in advance! See you soon on track!